Collecting InformationWhen you visit 24 Hour Hops’s Website you provide us with personal information you knowingly disclose to us and Website interaction information collected by us. We request information from you (which may include name, age, address, telephone number, email address, city location, zip code, and when necessary, credit card information) when you make purchases, ask a question, request to receive communications, or participate in a promotion or other Website feature. We also collect any information which you decide to share, such as when you contact us directly. Like many Websites, we gather information about how visitors use our Website. For more information, see the “Cookies and Pixel Tags” section below.
Using InformationWe may use the information we collect to:
- Operate, provide, improve and maintain the Website
- Process and deliver orders for products
- Send you information about 24 Hour Hops which we believe you may be interested in
- Customize and/or personalize your communications and shopping experience
- Better respond to your customer service inquiries
- Communicate with you about your purchase or customer service needs
- Communicate with you about our products and events, and for other promotional purposes
- Improve our business, or
- Administer contests, promotions, surveys or other Website features
Protecting Your InformationWe use a variety of security measures, including encryption and authentication tools to maintain the safety of your personal information. When you place orders or access your personal information, we offer the use of a secure server. All credit card information you supply is transmitted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology and then encrypted into our credit card processor’s databases. REGARDLESS OF THESE EFFORTS, 24 Hour Hops CANNOT GUARANTEE THE SECURITY OR CONFIDENTIALITY OF ANY OF THE INFORMATION YOU PROVIDE TO US.
- Remember the items in your shopping cart
- Recognize you when you return to our Website
- Analyze visitor behavior
- Google Analytics